Why? Because we care about your privacy.
|Who are we
We are the company responsible for the processing of your data in accordance with this policy. Here’s our information:
|Joanne Carly Events Ltd
9 Chilcott Close,
Coalville, LE67 4EL,
When we talk about our “website” we mean URL, and the other sites and apps we own and operate.
When we refer to “you” we mean you as a user of our website, app or customer of our online services or products.
|Links to other websites etc.
On our website, in our emails and on our social-media profiles, we may have links to other companies, apps or websites (“other websites”) that aren’t ours. This policy doesn’t cover how those other websites process your data. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.
|Why, what and for long we process your data
We process your data for these purposes:
To share with other agents of our business in line with your requirements
All data is removed 3 months after your event.
For email marketing
We process the following ordinary data about you:
All data is removed 3 months after your event.
|Keeping your data safe
We use reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect your data within our company.
The Internet is not a 100% secure environment and that means we cannot guarantee the security of the data you transmit to us. Emails sent via the Internet might not be encrypted, so we advise you not to include any confidential or sensitive information in your emails to us.
|Third parties and processors
We use companies (processors) to help us deliver our services to you, e.g. to ensure there are the full requirements met of your wedding or event.
When we use a processor we make sure that there is a legal agreement in place regarding how they will be handling data on our behalf.
We’ll also make sure that they have appropriate security measures in place and if they are located outside the EU, we’ll of course make sure that there is a legal agreement in place allowing us to give them access to the data (see more below).
We share your data with:
In the event that we are involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization, your information may be transferred as part of that transaction. This policy will continue to apply to your information also after the information has been transferred to the new entity.
You have the following rights:
- Your right of access and rectification – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal data or ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. There are some exemptions, which means you may not always receive all the information we process but as a main rule you can always contact us and ask for your information.
- Your right to erasure – You can ask us to erase your information in certain circumstances.
- You also have the right to have the processing of your data restricted.
- Your right to withdraw your consent: If processing of your data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent. You may withdraw your consent by clicking the link in any emails or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your right to restriction of processing and object to processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information and a similar right to object to processing.
- Your right to data portability: You have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- Where your data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data about you for such marketing.
The law gives us one month to respond to you, but we will try to respond sooner.
There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. It is therefore not certain e.g. you have the right of data portability in a specific case – this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity. You are always welcome to contact us and ask. The same goes for some of the other rights.
You can always lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
Assistance and additional information
You can take steps to exercise your rights by using the contact details above.
If you have questions about the policy, feel free to contact us by using the contact details in this policy.
|How to unsubscribe to email marketing material?
If you have subscribed to our newsletters or asked to receive marketing material from us, you can always unsubscribe. In all these emails we include an unsubscribe link and you always click the link and easily unsubscribe.
You can also unsubscribe by sending us an email to email@example.com
|Changes to this policy
Sometimes we need to make changes to this policy to reflect our current practices. We will take reasonable steps to let you know about changes via our website.
If you are a registered user, we will notify you via email if significant changes are being made to the policy using the email address you gave us when you signed up.
If you continue to use our website or services after the notification, we will regard this as your acceptance of our privacy practices.
|Last updated and Version
The policy was last updated on 3rd March 2021. Version 1